Prison Life Pt. 4

Date: 2007-01-11, 3:33AM SGTI just want to say a few things about the "reformative training center" better known as RTC. First and foremost, this is coming from an ex-inmate.(just so you know that I'm talking facts and not fiction). I don't think it works and it never will. "Reformative" for me is derived from words such as reform, remold, made-new, etc. As the old saying goes, "you do the crime, you do the time". I can live with that. You see when you get sentenced to "RTC" you are first put in a seperate cell block away from tha general population. Here is where I was introduced to the guards fist and insults, day in and day out. I know it's not some holiday camp that I'm in, but grab a brain! Try insulting your kids or punching them in the stomach as a form of disciplining and lets see the effects. I'm now in my mid 30's and those guards must be somewhere in their 50's. I'll never forget their faces as long as I live. What goes around comes around. Watch your backs you self-righteous, pieces of shit!!!! serpent3911
Location: once upon in RTC
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPosting ID: 260555579"

Author:

I took this article from the Internet. It was posted by an ex- RTC inmate who looked like one not believing in the reform system.
Read on and post some comments please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you ar unreformed and still back to your old ways of crime?
Jacko